Sunday, January 27, 2008

Break the cranky

It's been a weather-full weekend, changing rapidly from calm and sunny to cloudy and windy and rainy. Good weekend to stay inside and watch movies or the Australian Open, but I need to be doing work on my dissertation which has put me into quite the cranky mood. Additionally, I have a landlord who is too senile to be one and cannot even remember that I reported days ago that my kitchen sink is clogged. It is one of those days where I want to throw up my hands and yell AHHHHHHHH...but instead, I need to do work, that'll cheer me up!

3 comments:

kdh said...

aw shucks. sorry you're grumpy! at least we got a little bit of work done today, right? off to make my yummy lentil soup which looks to be pretty darn gluten free!

djd said...

yes, so glad we got some work done! Thanks for the inspiration...how was the gluten free soup?

kdh said...

pretty darn good!