Saturday, January 26, 2008

Work on a Saturday

Well, Saturday morning and I'm at work. Just squeezing in a quick strand...it's nice having this blog because when I have a few spare moments I can update! Anyways, we only have one family coming to group this morning so they will get lots of personal attention.

Saw a movie last night, "No country for old men." Liked it, but don't know why I liked it. Very violent, no specific point to the movie, very ruthless killer. I am sure I had weird dreams stemming from seeing it. At the end of the movie everyone was upset because it just suddenly...ended. I didn't think it was ending so I had totally zoned out at what was going on the moment before it ended so now I feel guilty and like I'm going to have to see it again but I really don't want to!

Gotta run to group...group on...

No comments: